ÅV”Ł@(2013/1j

ƒJƒ^[ƒ‹

ƒJƒ^[ƒ‹‘S} Ras Laffan

ƒJƒ^[ƒ‹ALNG 7,700–œƒgƒ“‘̐§Š®¬

@

The Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)

Ý—§F1974
—§’nF
Mesaieed,
Š”ŽåFQatar Petroleum
(2001/1‰üÌj@80%
@@@@@‹Œ@Qatar General Petroleum Corporation (QGPC)
@@@@@@@
­•{A15%•ª‚𖯊Ԃɔ„‹p‚Ö
@@@@Elf Atochem of France@
20%
@@@@@@@i“–‰ Elf Atochem 10%, Enichem of Italy @10% )
»•iFƒGƒ`ƒŒƒ“@525çƒgƒ“¨@
720çƒgƒ“‚Ö(2007)
@@@@‚k‚c‚o‚d@ 360çƒgƒ“@+ 300çƒgƒ“i
LDPE-3)
@@@@Sulphur@@ 70çƒgƒ“

‹LŽ–

@

QATAR VINYL

Ý—§F1997
—§’nF
Mesaieed
Š”ŽåF
Qatar Petroleum@25.5%@+29.7%
@@@@The Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) @31.9%
@@@@Norsk Hydro@ 29.7% ¨0
@@@@Elf Atochem @12.9%@@@@

»•iF ƒJƒZƒCƒ\[ƒ_@336,400ƒgƒ“
@@@@‚d‚c‚b@198,200ƒgƒ“iŠO”Ì—p)
@@@@VCM@278,600ƒgƒ“

‹LŽ–@@@@@ƒz[ƒ€ƒy[ƒW

Q-Chem @@

Š”ŽåFQatar PetroleumiQGPCj@@51%
@@@@Chevron Phillips Chemical@49%
—§’nFMesaieed
»•iFƒGƒ`ƒŒƒ“@500çƒgƒ“
@@@@‚g‚c‚o‚d@ 450çƒgƒ“
@@@@ƒwƒLƒZƒ“[1@47çƒgƒ“
‹LŽ–

Q-Chem II@iˆÈ‰º‚RŒv‰æ‚Ì”­•\j

Š”ŽåFQatar PetroleumiQGPCj@@@51%
@@@@Chevron Phillips Chemical@@49%
—§’nFMesaieed iQ-Chem plant —אځj
»•iFHDPE @350çƒgƒ“
@@@@
Normal Alpha Olefins @345çƒgƒ“
‰Ò“®F200
8.

2006/6/8 ‹NHŽ®

Qatofin

Š”ŽåFQatar Petrochemical Co. iQAPCOj@ 63%
@@@@Qatar PetroleumiQGPCj@@@@@@1%
@@@@Atofina @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 36% @@@@
—§’nFMesaieed@iQAPCO—אځj
»•iF‚k‚k‚c‚o‚d@450çƒgƒ“@i‰º‹LƒGƒ`ƒŒƒ“Žg—pj
‰Ò“®F2008

Ras Laffan Olefins Company

Š”ŽåFQ-Chem II@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ 53.31%
@@@ Qatofin@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ 45.69% @@
@ @@ Qatar PetroleumiQGPCj @ @@@@@@@ @1%
—§’nFRas Laffan Industrial City
@@@@@ƒGƒ`ƒŒƒ“ƒpƒCƒvƒ‰ƒCƒ“i120‚‹‚j‚Å Mesaieed ‚Ö
»•iFƒGƒ`ƒŒƒ“@
1,300çƒgƒ“
‰Ò“®F
2007

New JV@@@@’Iã‚°

Š”ŽåFHonam Petchem @@@@@@@@@@@@@@30%
@@@Qatar Intermediate Industries Holdings @70%@@
—§’nF
Mesaieed
»•iF
ethylene, propylene, benzene
@@@ PP @@700çƒgƒ“ @
Basell's Spheripol technology
@@@ SM @@600
@@@ PS@@ 220
@@@
ethylene-to-propylene conversion units
‰Ò“®F
second half of 2011.

Foster Wheeler Awarded Front-End Engineering Design and Management Contracts

Qatar Fuel Additives Company Ltd. (QAFAC)

Š”ŽåFQatar Petroleum (QP) @50%
@@@ Chinese Petroleum Corporation (CPCF‘ä˜p)@ 20%
@@@ Lee Chang Yung Chemical Industry Corporation (‘ä˜p)@ 15%
@@@ International Octane Limited @@15%
—§’nFMesaieed
»•iFƒƒ^ƒm[ƒ‹@832.5çƒgƒ“
@@@@‚l‚s‚a‚d@@
610 çƒgƒ“
‹LŽ–@@@

ŽOˆä•¨ŽYFOfficial marketing arm for QP

Qatar Petroleum^ExxonMobil Chemical @Gas-to-Liquid (GTL) project

—§’nFRas Laffan Industrial City
Œ´—¿Fethane feedstock in Qatar's North Field

”­•\@@

@@¨@Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil to scrap gas-to-liquids plan

ƒGƒ^ƒ“ƒNƒ‰ƒbƒJ[A—U“±•iŒv‰æ

Qatar, ExxonMobil sign MOU for 1.6-mil mt/yr ethylene cracker@

@@@@@¨@Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil Chemical Sign Heads of Agreement for Petrochemical Complex

@@@@¨Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil Chemical Sign Agreement for Petrochemical Complex in Ras Laffan
@@@@@@@@@@@a 1.6 MTA steam cracker, two 650 KTA gas phase polyethylene plants,
@@@@@@@@@@@and a 700 KTA ethylene glycol plant.

Al Sejeel Petrochemicals Complex   

 QAPCO holds an 80% share in the project while QP holds the remaining 20%.

The complex will produce 1.4MMTA of ethylene, 850,000 metric tonnes per annum (KMTA) of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), 430 KMTA of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), 760 KMTA of polypropylene, 83 KMTA of butadiene and py-gasoline.

@@@@

Qatar Petroleum^Shell

   Al Karaana Petrochemicals Complex

Qatar Petroleum (BP) holds an 80% share in the project, and Shell holds the remaining 20% share.

The complex, on its commissioning, will be capable of processing 1.1 million tonnes per year (mtpa) of ethylene, 170,000mtpa of propylene, 1.5mtpa of MEG, 300,000mtpa of LAO and 250,000mtpa of OXO.

@

ethane based cracker and derivatives complex

@@@@Qatar Petroleum and Shell sign a Letter of Intent for the Development of a World-Scale Petrochemical Complex

Qatar Petroleum and Shell sign MoU to jointly develop major petrochemicals project in Qatar

Qatar Petroleum and Shell sign Heads of Agreement for the development of a world-scale petrochemicals complex in Qatar

@@@@MEG@@@150–œƒgƒ“@@OMEGA–@
@@@@
other olefin derivatives

2013/12  Qatar Petroleum, Zeon and Mitsui sign MOU for Ras Laffan elastomer project   ƒuƒ^ƒWƒFƒ“’ŠoAƒGƒ‰ƒXƒgƒ}[

SEEF Ltd. Company iwww.seefqatar.com.qaj@Linear Alkyl Benzene

—§’nFadjacent to Qatar Petroleum Refinery in the industrial area of Mesaieed
oŽ‘FQatar Petroleum holding 80% @@United Development Company (UDCj20%
”\—́F100,000 metric tons of Linear Alkyl Benzene

Qatar's First Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant Inaugurated

@

ƒJƒ^[ƒ‹Î–ûAƒVƒ“ƒKƒ|[ƒ‹‚ÌPCSATPC‚ɏoŽ‘

ƒJƒ^[ƒ‹Î–ûA’†‘‚ƃxƒgƒiƒ€‚ŐΖû‰»ŠwŽ–‹Æ

      2012/2/11 thefreelibrary.com

QATAR,VIET NAM : Siam Cement Group forms JV with Vietnamese and Qatari partners for petchem complex in Vietnam.

The Siam Cement Group (SCG) has established a joint venture with Vietnamese and Qatari partners facilitating investment in a $4.5bn petrochemical complex in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, Vietnam.

An annual production capacity of the complex on Long Son Island will be of 1.4 million tons olefins using ethane, propane and naphtha as feedstock. It will feature storage facilities, port, jetty, power unit along with other utilities. Major part of these downstream petrochemical products would be for supply at Vietnam s local market.

According to Siam Cement, the project will be commercially viable within four years.

Decision in regards to the firm's investment in the project will be done in 2013. Total 28% stake in the project will be held by Siam Cement, and 18% to be owned by its unit, Thai Plastics and Chemical. QPI Vietnam, a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum International, Petrovietnam and Vinachem to own the balance stake.
@

National Qatar Industries

@ @ capacity total cost
Projects under progress Linear Alkyl Benzene sulphonate (LABS) + Sodium Silicate project @@20,000t/y @@50m$
HDPE Pipes project @@10,000t/y @@30m$
Poly acetal resins project @@30,000t/y @ 130m$
Projects under study Phosphorous complex project @ 100,000t/y @@25m$
Phenol/Acetone + Polycarbonate resins project @ 100,000t/y @ 600m$
VCM project @ 160,000t/y @@60m$
Etylene Diamine project @@ 7,000t/y @@60m$
Benta + Erythrtol project @@60,000t/y @@35m$
TDI complex project @ 100,000t/y @ 300m$
Futuristic projects Plastic sheets @@50,000t/y @
Paraffin oils project @@ 5,000t/y @
White oils for sophisticated engines @@70,000t/y @
Liquid Aspirin project @@37,000t/y @
Paraffin candles project @@ 5,000t/y @

@@

@